Pet Boarding & Grooming
**Unfortunately, we would like to announce that we will be permanently closing our doggie daycare on July 29, 2022, and permanently closing our boarding facility September 6, 2022. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Below are a few suggestions should you come across injured or orphaned wildlife. First, you need to determine if the wild animal is indeed injured or abandoned without putting yourself in harm’s way. Try not to have too much contact with the animal or to disturb the surroundings. If you are unsure, it is best that you leave it be and call a wildlife specialist to notify them about the animal and its location. Certain animals like rabbits and deer often leave their young alone for long periods throughout the day. If it appears healthy and well, do not disturb the animal.Read More
Last updated: July 19, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CONTINUE TO SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
Note: Priority will be given to urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. If you're unsure whether your pet needs medical attention, please call us to discuss your situation.
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Welcome back! Our doors are OPEN and we are allowing 1 client per pet appointment inside the hospital.
- Face masks must be worn to enter the building.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon entry.
- If you are ordering food or medications, please email us at email@example.com and allow 2-4 business days as our suppliers are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. When you arrive, please text us at 204-514-1711 for curbside pickup.
- Our on-line pet store is available through our website. Free home delivery is now available on all orders over $100. You can browse online and shop from the comfort of your own home!
- We are not accepting cash as payment. Credit card and debit card are preferred methods of payments. We do accept e-transfers if you prefer.
- Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
4. PET BOARDING & GROOMING
- Pet boarding is open as of June 15. Please call us at 204-261-5928 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservations.
- Daycare has reopened Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. Book your play date today!
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. With your cooperation, our team can continue to provide outstanding care to our cherished patients, without compromising the safety of our staff and clients. Any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Centennial Animal Hospital